Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

is this what a normal relationship Is like? ?

Hi! 

I’ve been dating my girlfriend for about a year now and it’s been a bumpy ride. I’ve never been in a relationship before which is why i’m asking. 

when we started dating I was basically the “other,” as she was still in a relationship when we first got together. In my defense, I was told by her that they broke up. later on It became apparent that the boyfriend thought they were still together and that my now girlfriend did nothing to explain this. I was already hooked. our relationship was extremely turbulent definitely toxic and I broke it off with her one night. she came to my door crying talking about her dad was dying and she needed me (sounds crazy but he actually was). I held my ground but suggested friends. you know how that goes and we eventually got back together this time no boyfriend. my roommates/best friends hated this and would harrass me whenever I was at her place. one time even coming over to yell at us. I was uncomfortable and moved out. she offered her place and I accepted, the lease was up in may and it was february so I wasnt worried. things going amazing for a while I was so happy. We ended up living together through june. In April, we both started working full time. Things got stressful the sex went bad and she said I wasnt pleasing her, this had been an ongoing problem but it got worse in her eyes because I didn’t want to have sex as often.

as a side note we’re lesbians 😂 didn’t know it was relevant but apparently so 

• Tj

Time to break up, it was bad to start with with her not telling you about her bf. She was trying to play you with crying and telling you anything for you to feel bad for her, she is playing child like games. Move on...find a new place that she cannot find you. DO NOT ever go back to her. Learn from this.

It seems that you probably need to work  on your relationship skills. 

Reading books like Dr Phil McGraw's excellent Relationship Rescue helps to give us deeper insights into how relationships work. (I wish I got commission, as I recommend it to so many people!). As he writes in the book, it isn't only for people whose relationships are in trouble. There are other excellent books, of course.

to be honest..she wants to breed with u...Give her dad a grandchild before he dies. She think u are more sensitive than then the other dude,  See one thing is many people dont want pointless sex. So please dont misunderstand this. but honestly i think she said u are not pleasing her because u used protecton. See most girls are really sensitive about this issue. . She is not trapping you, but this basically is the reason.

• Sandy

you're addicted. she'll probably come home with a bf. will you let go then.