Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why does my girlfriend go quite every time my older brother updates his status?

Is she jealous or something .. every time my brother updates his status enjoying a weekend or something she starts being distance .. she’s done this twice now 

• Tj

Maybe she is more into him than you. Something is not right if she is being like this.  Time to rethink about being with her and whatever she is jealous of, I bet she is hot for your brother and is using you to be near him, trying to get to him. Maybe its time to move on.

• Sandy

she likes your older brother. if his status is single and looking, you're toast!

i get quiet like that to. Especially songs that are romantic, or remind of someone.  I used to do it alot mire in 2014 and people noticed when im in the car and they are singing and laughing, and im silent, and deep in though.

see even now that i have more frustration, and heartache, I still can feel this way. And can get quite teary eyed. But it doesnt have the same value for me anymore. I enjoyed those yearning feelings, because i felt the guy was out there.

ANyways point is.....that she maybe is thinking something. Maybe she liked him...or something. I get lost in thoughts too. well when i was younger. It does not mean her mood changed. Thats just means she is emotional and it goes to the heart.

Its like a cardiac arrest like feeling Meaning it will make her quiet for sometime.

I think if she is still young, she can still be comforted by u . But she needs u now. Dont abandon her in this state.