Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Would you consider dating a man whose 5’9?

I’m that height and kinda self concious about my height

5 Answers

Relevance
  • d
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sure. I'm 5'2" and have dated men ranging from 5'5" to 6'4"!

• Tj
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That is about the average size of a male in the USA.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

unfortunetly i wouldnt ... see i always think about breeding. And hugging the guy properly so i would need somoen only a few inches taller than me . Im 5'2. so 5'4 max or something like that.

I want my baby to be cute and holdable and glued to my breast...:o

I also dont like tall guys hands for some reason..I dont know why..

But its not you. please most girls like a tall guy to Protect them...

But I just want a cute cozy comfy family life...and somedays he also holding the babby in backpack,..and we all three lying so cuteley on floor quilt ;] <3 uffff so romantic. lots of rolling ;P

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The man I fell head over heels in love with, my first and only love, is 5'9. I love that height. I'm 5'4. Things didn't work out, he was very cruel to me, but my love didn't change. He was so kind in the beginning and that's why I was instantly attracted to him. 

I now have feelings for a guy who is just under 4 foot. 

Love knows no boundaries. 

Edit: The less than 4 foot guy is an adult like me. In fact, he's older than me. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bandz
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

If we put you and 5’5 guy who wasn’t weighed down by insecurities in the same environment, he’d get more girls than you. Let’s just put it that way.

Looking for someone to validate you for your height or anything else before you can feel okay about it biologically triggers the exact opposite of attraction in most women.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.