Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Would you consider dating a man whose 5’9?

I’m that height and kinda self concious about my height

• d

Sure. I'm 5'2" and have dated men ranging from 5'5" to 6'4"!

• Tj

That is about the average size of a male in the USA.

unfortunetly i wouldnt ... see i always think about breeding. And hugging the guy properly so i would need somoen only a few inches taller than me . Im 5'2. so 5'4 max or something like that.

I want my baby to be cute and holdable and glued to my breast...:o

I also dont like tall guys hands for some reason..I dont know why..

But its not you. please most girls like a tall guy to Protect them...

But I just want a cute cozy comfy family life...and somedays he also holding the babby in backpack,..and we all three lying so cuteley on floor quilt ;] <3 uffff so romantic. lots of rolling ;P

The man I fell head over heels in love with, my first and only love, is 5'9. I love that height. I'm 5'4. Things didn't work out, he was very cruel to me, but my love didn't change. He was so kind in the beginning and that's why I was instantly attracted to him. 

I now have feelings for a guy who is just under 4 foot. 

Love knows no boundaries. 

Edit: The less than 4 foot guy is an adult like me. In fact, he's older than me. 

• Bandz

If we put you and 5’5 guy who wasn’t weighed down by insecurities in the same environment, he’d get more girls than you. Let’s just put it that way.

Looking for someone to validate you for your height or anything else before you can feel okay about it biologically triggers the exact opposite of attraction in most women.