Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

It frustrates me that no guys might be interested in me?

Because they never ask me out or approach me. I don't get out much and I'm 30 years old.

@Truth Hurts It frustrates me that I might never have a guy interested in me or have a boyfriend because I;m considered to not be attractive and guys don't stare at me.

@Anonymus If I have God then I'm not going to die alone.

Don't you EVER get tired of making a jack@$$ of yourself several times a day on here?

Reported for SPAMMING

I agree with Ana that you are stupid and going to die alone.

You're almost a senior citizen.

• Guber

Start volunteering.  You may meet some genuine guys this way, and even if you don't it may help take your mind off your situation, and make you feel better about yourself.

• Ana

Seriously I’m right and if you don’t take my advice you’re going to die alone. Mark my words. You can’t fix stupid I guess

It’s unfortunate that you’re 30 years old and you still haven’t figured out that because of the #MeToo 

era, guys are afraid of asking a girl out in public. It can lead to him being falsely accused of sexual harassment, stalking or even rape. In other words, girls these days are so vindictive and vicious towards men that show interest, that men are actually afraid of asking girls out in person. 

That’s a lot of lost time you’ve lost.

With that said, there’s no time to fix things like the present, am I right? So here’s how you should do it. You need to download bumble and tinder apps, on your phone. And swipe 100 guys right each day. You will get a lot of matches on there. And then you can start talking back-and-forth

Are you attractive? Do you catch guys staring at you?