Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

dont know what to do anymore. My phone charger is not working i have had a dead phone for three days?but now im thinking of trying?

has this happened to anyone before. I just woke up ANd if i wan to leave like i said, I have to take some risk and look for a phone charge.thing is i dont think there is one accessible to me. My life is so tough, I dont know what the hell everyone is judging me for.

Ps. Phone is crucial for lyft purpose. I dont have any other use for it. i havent taken left in over a month from today so its not that but now that i got semi over my fear i want to charge it. __________ Im not a troll basically__

Not a relationship question

• Tj

Ask someone if they can charge it for you, until you buy a new one.

Connect the charger lead to the USB socket on whatever you're using to ask questions on Y!A.  That will charge it.