Why don't Atheists understand that the argument of suffering is debunked by a deeper understanding of God's justice?

Reincarnation is Biblical.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I'd rather not suffer, even if it's justified.

• Doc
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

God's justice ? he doesn't have any. Justice would be treating each person fairly in the manner of their deeds. yet he would send good people to hell simply because they don't believe in him. And let let evil people into heaven for brown nosing his kid.

how is that just ?

• 1 month ago

So idiots like you try to maintain.... but in reality its out and out bronze age horseshit and belief   and nothing more or less

• Misty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Your beliefs are based on bronze age superstition and that makes you mentally ill by today's standards.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Are all of your explanations in the form of bumper sticker slogans? Maybe that's why you're not getting your point across?

• Expat
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

There is no "god's justice" - that's why. And atheists don't believe in reincarnation either. 

• 1 month ago

Why don't you just end all the debate by providing us with the proof of your god's or any god's existence. I'd venture a guess that I know why.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Rubbish on every count.                            ....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.