Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 month ago

Why does a skinny guy in my class try to challenge bc he has a beef with my mate? Its bizarre as he is super tiny but thinks getting ?

in my face once makes him tough and he believes it. Im 40 pounds bigger & athletic and can squash him, but i dont want any trouble at college. He tries to outstare me with a forced smile its so weird. 

Its like he is thinking he is bullying me, & the best way to deal with bullies is a punch in the mouth. any advice how to deal with this twerp? 

Andrew= Thats true and Excellent advice, but we take the same physical education course and the whole 18 months ive known this squirt he is totally uncoordinated and previously didnt even finish the basic strength requirements In some exercises. 

You can't assume he knows nothing about fighting. Maybe he has friends. Maybe he has a weapon. Maybe he plans to look you in your eyes even if you beat him like that doesn't mean anything. That's a great way earn respect and to maintain it. 

Dont assume because ur bigger snd stronger it will help u might get him on the ground but nothing will stop him biting u scratching nipping ect if he smacks u in the balls no matter what size u are u are going down

• Imp

Why don't you ask him? Say in a friendly way "hey do you have a problem with me? I noticed you mad dogging me alot". 

Do not underestimate the small geeky kid.

Hey i was that small geeky kid. I was bullied by jerks like you. Lets just say i stood up or myself a few times in high school. I racked up a rep with 2 broken cheekbones and eye orbit. And in 1 hallway incident i had a a-hole classmate off the ground by his neck (1 handed) up against  a locker.

BTW i was only 5'7" and 155 lbs.

Than this geeky 160 5'8" nobody right out of high school and goes into the USMC. By the age of 24 i as rated as 1 of the baddest mo fos in the Corps all at 165 pounds and 5'8" small geeky guy.

BTW if you look at some of the baddest the military has ever had are all wiry guys who can outperform just abt anybody on the planet. It is not the big muscle guys either. They rarely get in to specialized units.

Never under estimate your enemy while often the biggest guy wins. I have seen little guys whup the tar out of bigger guys before.  As an extreme example a professional fly weight boxer would beat you or I to death.  Most likely he just has little d disease.  You dont want to get arrested or kicked out of school if you do fight him best to do it off of school grounds.  You could ask him to go drinking with you at an off campus bar you might become buddies or settle this problem.

• Jason

Mahna Mahna