Who do you report the stimulas check was wrong error amount ?

I was wondering who do I contact about a stimulas check error. I had a dependent to claim and they didn't pay me the 500 per dependent who would I report this error to what department


4 Answers

  • A
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Last I read was those mistakes were being corrected and additional checks for the first wave are being sent out soon

  • 1 month ago

    You had a dependent to claim, but did you actually claim them?

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    The dependent must be under the age of 17.  So, if the dependent you have is over 16, you would not get the $500 and there is nothing to report.

    If you feel there has been an error, then you contact the IRS.  

  • 1 month ago

    you could try talking to a tax place about it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.