What do you think of the Christian excuse that they chose Trump because the alternative is Hilary?

Do you think there is some rationality in this argument? I think it's a horrible excuse.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Where does one start to answer this question?

Should I mention suspicious deaths in their wake (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Body_Count)

Or maybe I should start with scandals 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/12/t...

Then there is her famous statement about how she was going to put miners out of work.

It needs to be mentioned that she was behind what became "Obama Care", it was written during "Health Gate".

On top of that her husband was the worst president sense Jimmy Carter and only slightly less bad then Obama.

Mix into it the fact Obama turned Christians against him when he accused us all of being un-American gun huggers just because we prayed and believed the Bible.

It will be some time before I ever vote DNC again. In all honesty I didn't vote for Trump last election. It was my feeling that to vote for the lessor of two evils was to still vote for evil.

But sense that time the liberals and DNC have convinced me that Trump is as evil a candidate as the US can tolerate as president and that the Biden is a greater evil. One person who is maybe more evil then either Obama or Hillary.

• Troy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Maybe Hillary shouldn't have supported late term abortion. 

• User
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I can't speak for anyone else

but for me

that is not any sort of excuse.

That is the simple truth.

I didn't want either Clinton or Trump to be President.

After a fair amount of evaluation

I determined that I wanted Clinton less

so I voted for Trump to prevent Clinton from entering office.

Lesser of two evils.

This election I'm faced with a similar quandary.

I haven't decided which is the more unpalatable candidate yet.

• 2 months ago

Where is your evidence that a vote for Trump was a "Christian excuse"?  LOL

I think you made it up.  LOL

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I guess you can count me as a Christian then because there was No Way I'd vote for a corrupt politician like Hillary Clinton or for a far Leftist like Dim Joe who can't even screw up the courage to follow his own faith.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have no reason not to take them at their word.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's a terrible reason, and probably a lie. I'm a Christian and I could never vote for someone like Trump

• 2 months ago

It's very easy to understand.

Trump and the GOP are not actively hostile to Christians.  Democrats are.

Need proof?  Just look at all these Democrat-run cities that say it is just fine for hundreds or thousands to protest should to shoulder.  No need to worry about spreading COVID.  But churches, you better keep your doors shut or limit parishioners to 10 people, no matter how big your church is!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That’s an actual fact, not a Christian excuse.   

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump is about as Christian as Bill Nye, both lost and on their way to Hell. You don't become a Christian by faith alone, you need true repentance. Trump is an evil, wicked Satanist.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.