Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How do I get him to leave her and be with me?

I’ve been sleeping with my mum's boyfriend for a few months now. He knows I want to be with him and he wants to be with me. But he says now isn’t the right time to leave her. He says we need to wait, but he won’t tell me what we’re waiting for. I’m tired of sneaking around. I don’t want to hide anymore. I love him and just want to be with him.

You don't.  Is there some reason you feel the need to hurt your mother?  Besides that, why do you want a man you have to beg to be with you?  He won't stay.  Are you sneaking around in her house?  You are committing ultimate acts of betrayal and disrespect. Just remember if he'll do it to her, he'll do it to you.  I don't know how old you are but maybe he'll cheat on you with your daughter.  You may be trolling but just in case you're real.....grow up and quit being so selfish.  Be an adult.

This is wrong... your mother took care of you and this is how you treat her... she gave you life... I bet your mother cooked dinner for you... did your laundry... took you to your school sports games... helped you with your homework. Kids are ungrateful brats. No mother is perfect... most mothers try to do the very best that they can with the hand that was dealt them... wait until you have your own kids someday and you will see how hard it is to raise kids. Why would you even want the same penis that was inside your mother in you? You are that desperate? His penis was in your mother's vagina! And you want his penis in yours? 🤢🤮  It's so cruel to mess around with your mother's boyfriend/husband. I hope the boyfriend makes you have a threesome with your mother... you deserve it.

Withhold sex. Tell him you’ll start sleeping with him again when he leaves her.

That's just all too fucked up. You shouldn't have been sleeping with your mom's bf in the first place because how could you do that to your own mom? I think you need to come clean to your mom and tell her the truth and drop this man from both of your lives. The fact that he cheated on your mom with you just shows he isn't a loyal man and will cheat on you too. Why do you need a man like that? Also are you risking losing your mom over a man who can potentially hurt you? 

Ho hum, I sure hope you are a very young troll who has a lot of time on your hands and is bored enough to concoct such a ridiculous story. Teenage girl? About 13?  My advice to you would be to try and find something more worthwhile to do with your time.