Help! What to do? I want sex with all my heart and soul, but I don't have it in my life. I am a 34 virgin.?

Interesting that you have a record of having asked zero questions, but yet, there they are, including over 168 answers.  Most of your questions have to do with religion and philosophy.  If you want to do something about not having sex in your life, start with taking a good look at what your own patterns have been, and whether there is anything that prevents people from liking you, being attracted to you, or anything else . Clearly, if this has been going on for all your adult life, it must have more to do with you than with others. You can also seek counseling and therapy, with a licensed, qualified professional, who may be able to further uncover and help you resolve any issues that are preventing you from having what you want. Good luck, 

• Robert

Hooker?                               ..

Sex is overrated and dumb