My gf wants to attend the same nursing school as me. But i dont want her to?

If im honest im unsure about our relationship, im not sure i love her enough to one day marry her. The fact that she wants to attend the same university as me is bothering me. The school isn't that big.. is it wrong for me to feel this way?

• Tj

Lay it on the line and tell her if she is at the same school, she is not to expect to be socializing as BF/GF. If you have to tell her you are not longer into her, see if she changes he mind then. You know its not there, so man up and tell her.

just tell her. Break her heart before u go. But If she really likes the program there is nothing to do. She might feel hurt if she sees u flirting with any other nurse lady Or dude i dont know. If u tell her ur intentions about not wanting to marry her now. She might brace her heart.  i feel most girls are calm so she wont make a scene in the college.