Poll: Dis you grow up on a farm, or a small town, or a big city?

I lived on on a farm until I was 16.

I grew up in a big city, but my mom grew up on a Farm and I often visit there (my grandparents farm).  The Farm is very relaxing. 

Mixed. My family had a greenhouse & nursery business, so sort of a farm, but also in a major metro area. My High School had more than 2,000 students. So sort of urban, but also got to have the experience of the farm. My dad sold it in 2006, and I miss it terribly. 

I grew up in a big city

I spent most of my childhood in Layton, Utah, which, at the time, was a small-ish town.  (It's about 45 minutes north of Salt Lake City).  It's since become a very large city.  I think they have three high schools now, a nice shopping mall, and some really expensive homes in some neighborhoods. 

Small town. 15 characters..

• Jesere

I grew up in 4 states, 7 cities  and attended 10 schools

Suburb until the summer I turned 6, then city within a metropolitan area of about 2 million.