megan asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Why are dogs so needy? ?

They constantly follow you and beg you for attention and food. They can’t think for themselves. And they’re overly hyper. Ew 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Haha I bet your parents said the same things when you were born. Jokes aside dogs are very friendly and energetic animals. They are very loyal to their owners, if you don't like dogs then so be it. Just don't be mistreating them

• 1 month ago

Boy, aren't you all messed up.  They are 100% dependant on you for everything.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why are you a whiny little b!!!tch?

• 1 month ago

Why are YOU so needy is more to the point.

You seem to `need` attention all the time by flame baiting on the dog section of Yahoo answers. Why is that?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Untrue.   My males tended to be more 'needy'  than the girls, but there were exceptions.  However, you should have seen our small pack out on exercise - there was no need for us then!   In fact it would have suited them fine if we simply left them to hunt.   Plenty of thinking for themselves going on.

I don't know why OP bothers to hang around here, given she? has no love of dogs, in any form.

• jean
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

get yourself a cat then. They are the opposite usually. I hope u put up other questions other than a hatred for dogs

• rodcom
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

huh?  They totally think for themselves.  The difference is that they are pack animals, not solitary animals.  They like to stay with the pack, protect the pack, and are happy when the pack leader is pleased with them.  That is no different than wolves, except hopefully the human is the alpha, not the pet dog.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why are you so NEEDY for attention? Just like a dog...? HA!

• 1 month ago

Why are you so obnoxious, Anna?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably for the same reason you post this three times a day.  (You left out the "stupid, drooling, eat cat feces" part.  You know, the dogs are stupid but the people who watch them eat the cat feces are geniuses.  And related to you.)

Experts think it's an undiagnosed mental health issue.

Nobody knows.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.