Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 months ago

Anyone else notice a lot of answers being deleted?  Are these Russian troll accounts?

Just curious, one of my questions had 11 replies, now it has 8.  The deleted ones looked suspicious.

I've noticed the UK section are getting somewhat childish - well...more childish than usual. I answered a question earlier today, which read...

'Why is Stephen Lawrence famous in UK when Ross Paker (sic) and Kriss Donald, killed by Pakistanis are not and their white mums are not Baronesses?'

My answer read -

Why is he famous in the UK? I thought he was long dead - and he was far from 'famous', just (with his friend) just a normal lad waiting for the bus home before a gang of racist thugs killed him - with his parents not standing by and letting the police (of whom the father of one of the thugs had a few of the officers in his pocket) forget about it. And because of the murdered boy's mothers strength, Doreen Lawrence was awarded life peer.

All the killers of Ross Parker and Kriss Donald were apprehended - and were sentenced to life - with the Scottish young men being arrested with the help of a Glasgow MP (who was Pakistani - and went over there to discuss the matter with politicians after all three men fled there). 

I'm not too sure of the MP's name - but he kept quiet after the jailing of the men, and asked for no 'award'; he had done his job for Scotland, whereas the family of Stephen Lawrence have only seen two of the five who ganged up on him jailed - with the others (throughout the years) being jailed for crimes for violence and drugs.

As that man from the Daily Mail said (when he wrote for the Sun) - 'You couldn't make it up'.

I know - an over-long answer...but recall there was another half-decent answer earlier on, but saw it had vanished, and that's what I can't understand - it tends to be the more weird and insular which seems to remain on the screen for all to see! 

• .

No, nothing out of the ordinary. If the answers were violations then they should've been removed. If not, then someone is wrongfully reporting, but the users who posted those answers may appeal their removal (if they are aware the answer was removed and care to appeal). 

.

Since you mention "Russian troll accounts" I assume you are referring to posts in Politics. The vast majority of questions and answers in that subcategory are violations, so no one should find it odd that at least some of those violations get removed. That's one of a few subcategories that really need a good 'housecleaning'. 

• ?

I have not Noticed but would not Entirely Surprise me tho 

No I have not notice as I do not sit around watching and waiting for it to happen.

No they are just the sad individuals who inhabit this site with nothing better to do.

Trolls come from Norway. 👺