Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Why do people keep getting my questions removed?

If you don't like my questions, don't respond.

It is o.k., I am not going to use this forum anymore. It has become childish. Some Yahoo users think they are administrators. I found a better sight with more intelligent conversation.

Conservative trolls like one specific user who answered this question I won't name have 50 alt. accounts and the Yahoo! Answers glorified hall monitors like another specific user who answered this question I won't name like to report anything they deem a violation under the (vague) guideline rules.

Source(s): Hey, thanks for proving my point. 👍
  • joe

its because we have an over abundance of fruity easily riled and begiled snowflake liberal social justice warriors who think nothing should be allowed on Y!A that they take as offensive or degrading or innapropriate or even could be taken sideways. they cant settle for not answering and just moving to the next question, they feel it is an assault on society and should be removed so they are not exposed to such a thing.... you should see the 'gender studies' section. sooooooooooo many questions get removed because they are 'so ungodly and offensive and inappropriate that they have no place here' or something like that. but it just boiled down to snowflakes being snowflakes, and they want to stifle speech by any means, like reporting querstions to be removed, in order to maintain their safe space on Y!A

They have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives and some seem to think that they own this site.

If you want to know the reason for the violation, post "Why was this question (answer) a violation?" and add the original e-mail you got and/or any details you remember so the users can see the exact context. The experienced users here will explain it to you. Many times the violation is not in the question but in the added details and updates.

• .

If your questions are violations, they should be removed. Without knowing what you post, no one here can say. 

.

Posts are removed when enough users report them as violations. You can post again here and ask "Was this question a violation" and include the exact text of the question, including any updates, URLs, or images associated with it, and the users here will tell you if it appears to be a violation or not. If not, you have 7 days to appeal to have it reinstated.