September 11th 2001 - Never forget. Where were YOU that day ?

Tuesday September the 11th 2001.

A day that changed the world as we knew it.

Take yourself back to that day and give us all an insight in to what you were doing and your first thoughts at learning of the attacks..

I was at work, sitting in my cubicle when I heard about the first plane hitting.  I went to watch the coverage in the break room.  I thought it was odd that a plane would hit the tower, since it was a clear blue day.  When the second plane hit I was kind of stunned- wondering at first if a news chopper had accidentally gotten to close or something. And then it started to sink in, just what was going on.  The rest of the day was just horrible as everything continued to unfold.  And it makes me so angry to see people buy into those stupid conspiracy theories- those brave men and women who died trying to save those in the towers deserve better and so do the families of those involved.

• John

I was bicycling to work and heard about the attack on my walkman. When I got to work everyone was in the conference room watching the towers collapse on tv.