- 1 month ago
Twice a day, once in the morning and once at night
- 2 months ago
Kick it in the face at least 6 times a day
Set it on fire at least 3 times a day
- bluebonnetgrannyLv 72 months ago
Dogs are usually fed twice a day.
- VeschengroLv 62 months ago
Twice the same as any other breed of dog, unless of course its a pup, they need feeding more frequently
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Whatever the Vet recommends. My Vet advises three times daily.
- Belgian NutLv 72 months ago
Same as every other dog - twice a day for adults.
- Kid MohawkLv 62 months ago
That depends on their body weight and level of physical activity. I'd follow the guidelines on the packaging of the food, and then consider healthy treats for time the dog is especially exerting its self.