Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

I saw my ex best friend(who is an enemy now) to my dream..what does this dream means?

We are both females.

1.let me explain the REALITY first

Both of us had given exams at 18 in reality and i succed with high grades and she failed with very low grades

So i had made fun of her very low grades and bully her to another friend

After that she had passed to a university and she was too happy because she pass somewhere she could not believe with that very low grades

Ι passed also to a better university than hers.

But we are not friends anymore

Idk what she had done but i feel ashamed because after i passed to the university i did not study anything and now i am 26 years old and still a student with no degree yet and i am very ashamed

2.now let me explain you the DREAM

I saw in the dream that i saw her and talk to her and she had degree and postgraduate and she was about to be a proffessor at an universityAnd i felt very small in front of her and very ashamed

Because in the past i had made fun of her and now i am below her ... ......3.by the wayI dont know what exactly she has done if she took her degree or not

What does this dream means?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.