I’m 22 and just now decided I want to go to college, is this weird? ?

So when out of high school I decided to take a gap year and not go right into college. ( get some life/ work experience). During that year I hopped from one shitty retail job after another.

eventually applied at the gas station that’s literally like 5 mins from my house. I’ve been here for a year now (longest job I’ve kept) all my coworkers are super cool and my boss is literally like a 2nd mom to me she’s great! I can tell her anything about my personal life with confidence. Anyways she noticed my good work ethic/ hustle and offered me a management position. I took on the offer and am currently being trained to be a manager and eventually run my own gas station making pretty good dough. I realized that once I get enough management experience it will open a lot of doors for me. I’m Wanting to go to college for supply chain management. During the COVID quarantine I ordered a lot of **** online from amazon. I became curious on how the hell does your package get here in 2 days if you click the fast delivery or whatever. So I looked into it and discovered the supply chain and how it works, then that led to me googling jobs with management experience. Then I connected two and two together and discovered supply chain management. Fun fact: the same community college I dropped out of offers an associates in supply chain management. You can either get the associates or get the associates and transfer elsewhere to make it a 4yr degree. So that’s my plan, couldn’t be happier! 

Is it weird that after working shiity retail jobs for a couple years someone decides that a university education might be a good idea?   No.

Only someone dumb as a box of rocks wouldn't know the answer to this. 

My nephew graduated with a degree in supply chain mgmt from auburn. Pas well.