Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Should something be done about non-mask wearers in shops?

There seems to be about 10% who are a hardcore of none-mask wearers in England

21 Answers

Relevance
  • nalla
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I agree all the shops around me the main offenders of non mask wearing are young blacks and black mothers, if you say anything they go into one

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In my city, no shirt, no shoes, no mask, no service.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In AU there is NO law forcing people to wear masks But everyone applies with any store that request they do

• 2 months ago

It's mostly thick BAMES too!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • F
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

What are the shops supposed to do? Why should someone on just over minimum wage risk getting infected by arguing with someone without a mask? Someone shouting emits a lot of spit towards you , but they’d probably actually spit at you too.

Maybe they should show videos of people with Covid coughing and fighting for breath, it might have an effect.

• 2 months ago

execute them for the common public good. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No it should be personal choice. It's a form of control and subservience. Masks are pointless and in fact can be dangerous as they limit the amount of oxygen that reaches the brain. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Shops can refuse them access, as they are entitled to do.

That is not 'policing' - there would be no fines handed out.

If they are unable to wear a mask then someone else 

will have to shop for them or they will have to order online.

If you lit up a cigarette in a shop you would soon be chucked out.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, a £1000 fine or six months should be the norm. I was in Asda yesterday and saw Chavs not wearing masks and reported it to the security guard and he tells me they  along with Sainsbury will not enforce it. 

I won't shop their again. Aldi does enforce it so that's the store for me.

Edit...on this rate occasion, Sceptic has hit the nail on the head and gets a TU!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only the anti-establishment sheep who refuse to wear a mask to make a juvenile and petulant point about not doing what patriarchal society asks them to do. 

Even if you are exempt you can wear a mask just below your nose and open your mouth a bit and pull your lower jaw in so that air passes more freely. (You almost certainly won't be noticed).

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well yeah, they shouldn't be allowed in the shops. Which I thought was already the case, just nobody seems to be enforcing it. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.