Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Should something be done about non-mask wearers in shops?

There seems to be about 10% who are a hardcore of none-mask wearers in England

• nalla

I agree all the shops around me the main offenders of non mask wearing are young blacks and black mothers, if you say anything they go into one

• jimmy

In my city, no shirt, no shoes, no mask, no service.

In AU there is NO law forcing people to wear masks But everyone applies with any store that request they do

It's mostly thick BAMES too!

• F

What are the shops supposed to do? Why should someone on just over minimum wage risk getting infected by arguing with someone without a mask? Someone shouting emits a lot of spit towards you , but they’d probably actually spit at you too.

Maybe they should show videos of people with Covid coughing and fighting for breath, it might have an effect.

execute them for the common public good. 

No it should be personal choice. It's a form of control and subservience. Masks are pointless and in fact can be dangerous as they limit the amount of oxygen that reaches the brain. 

Shops can refuse them access, as they are entitled to do.

That is not 'policing' - there would be no fines handed out.

If they are unable to wear a mask then someone else 

will have to shop for them or they will have to order online.

If you lit up a cigarette in a shop you would soon be chucked out.

Yes, a £1000 fine or six months should be the norm. I was in Asda yesterday and saw Chavs not wearing masks and reported it to the security guard and he tells me they  along with Sainsbury will not enforce it. 

I won't shop their again. Aldi does enforce it so that's the store for me.

Edit...on this rate occasion, Sceptic has hit the nail on the head and gets a TU!

Only the anti-establishment sheep who refuse to wear a mask to make a juvenile and petulant point about not doing what patriarchal society asks them to do. 

Even if you are exempt you can wear a mask just below your nose and open your mouth a bit and pull your lower jaw in so that air passes more freely. (You almost certainly won't be noticed).

Well yeah, they shouldn't be allowed in the shops. Which I thought was already the case, just nobody seems to be enforcing it.