Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Should all true Christians boycott media companies that promote the homosexual lifestyle?What other things can we do to stop the gay agenda?

• Phil M

Hmm, what can we do to stop the christian agenda? Do you even hear yourself? Don't worry about things that don't affect you.

An alternative would be to consider what we might do to stop the anti-homosexual bigotry agenda.

That would be almost all media in North America these days. Also, Jesus said something to the effect that if any two people agree, than so it shall be. In other words, anything consensual is allowed between people. I don't promote homosexuality at all. However I do see that Jesus would definitely be tolerant of it while people are in our sinful human form. That seems beyond obvious. No matter our sin, God is able to forgive if the sinner is sincere in their repentance. 

It only hurts you if you let it hurt you.

Treating all with respect and having equal rights is promoting homosexuality?  The problem is you.

If a nation become righteous, the Lord takes care of the rest.

That would not be a very Christian thing to do.  Christians support the outcast and the rejected, such as homosexuals.

Why are you trivializing homosexuality by calling it a "lifestyle"?  Some people are born gay.  Get over it.  They just want to lead their lives with the same rights as everyone else.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • gillie

Don't you hate gays enough already? Why are you looking for ways to be even more hateful?

I'd have thought that “true Christians” would avoid doing anything that involved intolerance or judging other people.

A few other points - surely homosexuality just involves sexual preference - like we all have - I don't see it as a “lifestyle”. I've known several people who were “gay” but their lifestyle was the same as mine.

I've never come across any companies “promoting” homosexuality. That would be a complete waste of time - it's not something a person decides to “try” because they've seen it “promoted”. A “straight” person isn't going to “give homosexuality a go” however much it's “promoted”.

What “gay agenda” are you talking about and what gives you the right to try to stop it?

Why the interest in other people's sexuality?