Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Are they going to put the ankle bracelet on me if I'm sick?

So I've come down with some sort of sickness and so now I'm bed ridden. I'm supposed to get an ankle monitor placed on me. Are they going to make me go get it put on or would they leave me alone so that I can rest ? I don't want to get anyone sick even if I've made a mistake and commit a crime.

They are quite capable to tag you ill or not, the court ordered it and they will carry out the sentence in hazmat suits if needs be. Being ill wont get you out of it.

The authorities will put a monitor on you as ordered by the court for your particular crime regardless of your current feigned health condition.

At European tourist sites African migrants are forcibly putting the friendship bracelets on everyone and demanding money

Committing a crime is not a "mistake".  It's a choice.  You made the choice now you get to live with the consequences.  Get the bracelet put on.

If you require an ankle bracelet tracker, you will have to show up to get it.  If you are in quarantine, how is it that you are out committing crimes?  Bad timing?  Inform them that you have covid - tested positive and are in quarantine until X.

no, because you are a troll, you are not Kenneth.....

• lol”lllllllllllll

Leave you alone?  One person putting an apparently well deserved ankle monitor on you shouldn't really interrupt your itty bitty sleep.

• ?

Yeah, they're still going to do that. Unless your condition would be in some way aggravated by the fitting of the ankle monitor, they have to follow through on the court order

No, you're going to get the bracelet.