Yo asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 2 months ago

How to make water ?

Pro edition please I am unable to make water

Keep some Ice at a temperature more than 0 Celsius. It will become water soon

Combine H2O together @ lightning fast speed I'd say zxvu

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Melt ice ......

• kswck2

Only children ask these kinds of questions.

• Making water is relatively easy now my latest invention is now on the market, "Dehydrated Instant Water© " YES !! "Dehydrated Instant Water"© Specifically invented for people to use in the desert. In time of drought or thirst, open the sealed packet pour into a cup, add some water and voila "Instant water"  I hope to make a fortune with this invention and shortly I shall be looking for investors to get in on the ground floor. $100 shares at the discounted price of juts $20, YES, $20, hurry, hurry, this offer can't last for ever unlike the product.

• Rick

all the water that was here during the dinosaurs times is STILL here today ...........YES, YOU are drinking recycled dinosaur pee !!!!

• CB

To produce two molecules of water (H2O), two molecules of diatomic hydrogen (H2) must be combined with one molecule of diatomic oxygen (O2). Energy will be released in the process.

• Goerge

If you had not learned how to make water you would be dead by now. You go to the bathroom and you either make water or yule tide logs. Don't know how to make water!pfft

Just pull a string.