Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 months ago

Wasn’t yahoo answers better with comments under answers?

Will you bring it back yahoo?

@ausblue most nasty comments I got I reported and 84% of them were removed but some weren’t. It’s hard to agree or disagree with an answer without the comments section. A lot of times ppl post nonsense that can’t be debunked without comments section. 

It’s about freedom of speech at the end of the day

• Erik

Yes, much better.  It was much more interesting.  Especially after you got notifications when you got a comment.

yes it was better,is boring now  , 

and  if  some people were nasty in the comments ,they could be blocked!!. .its the case  of  as always making the majority suffer  because  of a few  .bring back email as well  

• .

No, not at all. It was a method too many used to post attacks toward one another, to rant, and otherwise behave like bad children.

.

Your question belongs in Polls & Surveys, even though it's a chat violation...it is a poll, not a question about how YA works or the rules here. 

No Comments were just abuse venue

I have not been abused since we had Comments removed

I have also noticed many of my abusers no longer answer on Yahoo 4 of the worst are silent i can answer WW2 questions and only get a Thumbs down

No, for one theng

1. No one really reads them

2.Most ppl have their notification turned off.

3.Too many abusive comments

4.They are hard to report

5. And who cares

• Daniel

I think its Better this way Yahoo has a Rule against Chat and a lot of people Abuse the Comment Feature and Troll and Pick on people and Such 

Thats why Yahoo decided to turn it off to many people abused it and used it to Cyber Bully other people around

• Zirp

If course it was.  half of the top-ten in the suggestion-board ask for its reinstatement.

Verizon said that the  measure is temporary, but it could take until november before we get it back

No. It was becoming a total sewer due to the election and was presenting security and legal problems for Verizon. It is much better without the comments.

Yes. Yahoo shut down their comments and it is annoying. I'm only here right now because I'm itching to type and can't comment on news articles.

• Rick

even IF they do, won't help them ................................