Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Do you suffer from anxiety?

(I don’t mean being anxious, everyone human feels anxious often but anxiety i mean actual anxiety the mental illness) (tryna see how common it is)

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Anxiety is completely normal my friend. My advice would be to write down your feelings, watch things that make you laugh, listen to meditation music. Go for a bike ride, walk, or jog. Get a sketchbook and sketch things. get a yo-yo within your budget they are surprisingly fun and pass the time very well and are calming. Also download teladoc and you can talk to a counselor about your anxiety. 

• jean
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

yes i get terrible anxiety

• 1 month ago

yes          .

• 1 month ago

Eating chicken can give you heart attacks and make you sick eating clean pork and meat can make you live longer to a 112 years

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I suffer from Social anxiety. But it's getting better. Hope for the best in future.

Source(s): I have social anxiety.
  • 2 months ago

crippling anxiety on a daily basis

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

SUFFER ( verb )  to  experience or be subject to  something bad or  unpleasant

the terms for a ANXIETY  Mental illnesses  is Anxiety DISORDERS  this is the list

GAD  Generalized Anxiety Disorder ( chronic exaggerated worry about everyday life  SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER  ( intense fear  related to social interaction )

PANIC DISORDER ( panic attacks and sudden feelings of  terror )

PHOBIAS ( strong irrational  fear of certain things or objects or situations )

no i have  none of those symptoms  nor such a diagnosis   or that  anxiety prevented me from  daily activities

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

nope, sure don't......

• 2 months ago

A mental illness? Being shy and nervous around people is a mental illness?  Well if they call it so then let it be but it's a illness that can be changed without medicine. 

• 2 months ago

Don't believe in mental illness. My grandfather said "hard work dispels worry." TRY IT.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.