Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Do you suffer from anxiety?

(I don’t mean being anxious, everyone human feels anxious often but anxiety i mean actual anxiety the mental illness) (tryna see how common it is)

Anxiety is completely normal my friend. My advice would be to write down your feelings, watch things that make you laugh, listen to meditation music. Go for a bike ride, walk, or jog. Get a sketchbook and sketch things. get a yo-yo within your budget they are surprisingly fun and pass the time very well and are calming. Also download teladoc and you can talk to a counselor about your anxiety. 

• jean

yes i get terrible anxiety

yes          .

Eating chicken can give you heart attacks and make you sick eating clean pork and meat can make you live longer to a 112 years

I suffer from Social anxiety. But it's getting better. Hope for the best in future.

Source(s): I have social anxiety.

crippling anxiety on a daily basis

• WOOWHO

SUFFER ( verb )  to  experience or be subject to  something bad or  unpleasant

the terms for a ANXIETY  Mental illnesses  is Anxiety DISORDERS  this is the list

GAD  Generalized Anxiety Disorder ( chronic exaggerated worry about everyday life  SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER  ( intense fear  related to social interaction )

PANIC DISORDER ( panic attacks and sudden feelings of  terror )

PHOBIAS ( strong irrational  fear of certain things or objects or situations )

no i have  none of those symptoms  nor such a diagnosis   or that  anxiety prevented me from  daily activities

• k w

nope, sure don't......

A mental illness? Being shy and nervous around people is a mental illness?  Well if they call it so then let it be but it's a illness that can be changed without medicine. 

Don't believe in mental illness. My grandfather said "hard work dispels worry." TRY IT.