I hate when he cums too soon and leaves me frustrated and angry as hell😡 ?

I am a 29 year old woman and I’ve been with my boyfriend for about 6 years now. We have pretty good sex together and an okay relationship...or at least I’d like to think so. 

As of late during sex he cums pretty quickly and leaves me unsatisfied! I get really freaking upset and frustrated 😫!! I almost feel guilty that I get so angry at him because I don’t get mine I start thinking and saying the worst things about him in my mind!

Am I overreacting or is this a normal way of feeling after something like this? I lose sleep over this.My anger won’t let me sleep and what makes matters even worse for me is that he is sound asleep right after while I’m over here having fits and headaches about it ugh!!! I need help!!!

• Tj

Guess its time for you to get a new husband.

maybe you should introduce toys into your sex lives. plus it's kinda weird he's fine with leaving you unsatisfied even after you clearly vent your frustrations. any guy's pride would will them into making their S.O. orgasm. encourage heavy play like clitoris stimulation or him giving you some good head. or just keep pounding until you orgasm. I think these are things to talk over with your S.O. 

You are going through normal pains. If you feel comfortable, discuss it with him in a serious setting, or seek couple counseling. You are obviously devoted to each other but it sounds like you’ve drifted apart and it’s reached intimate levels. Salvage the relationship. He is probably stressed and feels that’s the least way he can satisfy you. Good luck. 

Dump him or buy a dildo or both