Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How do you have this conversation?

Say you're seeing a girl, or your a girl seeing a guy, and you like them very much, you have those feelings for them, yet when it comes down to being intimate, you cannot finish?

And it happens quite a bit. Like I said, it is not that you do not like them in that way, or find them unattractive, or undesirable. But that issue keeps coming up.

I do not think it is something that can be kept hidden, sooner or later it is going to come out. So how do you politely have this conversation with them?

That said, when this type of issue keeps happening, what is it indicative of?

well i havent breeded with anyone yet well not since loosing virginity. But I do get those feelings. or when im  watching a movie and the couple is reading a book and then the husband hugs her sweetly from the side. These innocent things, really make me feel like i also want a puppy, kitten, a baby u know? But i feel maybe im not the right one for him...