Parents want me to pick up the bills again but still won't let me go back to work?

I'm 19. Parents were afraid that I was going to bring home Covid and expose them by working, so they told me to either quit my job or move out. I wasn't making enough money to pay rent anywhere, so my only option was to quit (I was only making about $2,000/month after taxes). My parents said that they would cover my bills for a little bit since they forced me into this situation. They said earlier this week that they want me to start paying everything again. When I said I needed to go back to work to do that, they said that they still didn't feel comfortable with me working. I don't know where they expect me to get the money to pay for everything. I have savings, but that will only last so long. Even if I was to move out and get a job, it would be weeks before I would be able to afford rent, provided I'd even be able to get a job that pays enough. What can I do??

2000 after taxes is a good salary for a young, single person. u can find some accommodation to live on your own

Why not just kill your parents?  Problem solved. That way they don't have to worry about getting covid.

What I see when I read this:

I'm 19 and I'm so simpleminded that I can't figure out how to apply for the millions of jobs that are currently allowing you to work at home. 

Depends on whether or not your workplace have any safety precaution in place. Where I work, everyone has to wear a mask that’s provided by the workplace and keep 6 feet away from people. If it’s not possible then keep it to a minimum. 

States that are hot spots isn’t a good place to go to work. Look at Missouri. It’s a hot spot. Look at Florida. It’s a hot spot. Guess what. Marlins and cardinals players got infected and they’re spreading to their teammates