what was the best country you travelled to ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Rick B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I really enjoyed the UK.  There is so much history and beautiful scenery and architecture, but the speak English.

I lived in Belgium for a few years and really loved the ancient castles and the country side as well.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Germany.  A beautiful country with lots of great scenery & wonderful architecture.  It has great food, even better beer & lots of very attractive women.

• 2 months ago

So, far, the US.  Most variety of scenery, the ethnicities. Octoberfest in PA, the Danish village of Soquel, the Swedish of Lindsborg, KS, the SW food and Dia de los Muertos of AZ/NM;  the CA beaches...like you can see the whole world within 3,000 miles.

• 2 months ago

Either Canada or, Israel.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • susan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I enjoyed France very much

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have never traveled outside of the US 

• 2 months ago

Denmark.

Thank you for asking.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Finland - beautiful scenery and welcoming people (especially if you make an effort

to learn / say more than " hello " and " thanks " in their notoriously difficult language).

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Primero, make sure your volcano is on top of the plate, so you don’t make a mess. Take one teaspoon of baking soda and pour it into the top of the volcano. Next, squeeze in a few drops of food coloring. I prefer using pink, amo la Rosa! Followed by two drops of dish soap. There you go! Last, fill your pipette with vinegar or lemon juice. Add it to the top of your volcano and voila! A volcano erupting with color! Pretty brilliant!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.