what was the best country you travelled to ?

• Rick B

I really enjoyed the UK.  There is so much history and beautiful scenery and architecture, but the speak English.

I lived in Belgium for a few years and really loved the ancient castles and the country side as well.

Germany.  A beautiful country with lots of great scenery & wonderful architecture.  It has great food, even better beer & lots of very attractive women.

So, far, the US.  Most variety of scenery, the ethnicities. Octoberfest in PA, the Danish village of Soquel, the Swedish of Lindsborg, KS, the SW food and Dia de los Muertos of AZ/NM;  the CA beaches...like you can see the whole world within 3,000 miles.

Either Canada or, Israel.

• susan

I enjoyed France very much

I have never traveled outside of the US 

Denmark.

Thank you for asking.

Finland - beautiful scenery and welcoming people (especially if you make an effort

to learn / say more than " hello " and " thanks " in their notoriously difficult language).

Primero, make sure your volcano is on top of the plate, so you don’t make a mess. Take one teaspoon of baking soda and pour it into the top of the volcano. Next, squeeze in a few drops of food coloring. I prefer using pink, amo la Rosa! Followed by two drops of dish soap. There you go! Last, fill your pipette with vinegar or lemon juice. Add it to the top of your volcano and voila! A volcano erupting with color! Pretty brilliant!