Times
Lv 5
Times asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 2 months ago

Why do some people get coffee to go daily instead of just making their own coffee?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • CB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

1. Lazy

2. More money than brains

3. Can't get up early enough to make their own - ALWAYS late

4. Prefer all the BS crap they add to coffee at the shops (coffee milkshakes as it were)

• I could never understand this habit, when you make your own coffee you make it and just the way you like it

• 2 months ago

They do it just to bother you people who like to get up into everyone's business just so you can judge yourself to be better than they.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I dont drink coffee at home so i will only get5 Coffee to go

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They love getting coffee at places where homeless people hang out (Starbucks).

• 2 months ago

there smart , why pay for someone to make you a 30 cents cup of coffee , seems others are rich and like wasting money .

• ted
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

They are too lazy to make their own coffee? 

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Because it probably tastes better

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Okay, so you've heard the negatives already.  How about some people really like the feeling of somebody making something for them, especially of nobody else does anything for them like make a coffee.  Sure, they know that they're paying for it but it's still a nice feeling.  They might enjoy the little ritual exchange with the barrista and feeling a part of a little community by virtue of seeing the same crowd of people every day, even if they're just on nodding terms.  They might like the feeling of supporting someone's job, especially if they were once a barrista like so many students and treat it like paying it forward.  They might've grown up poor and always promised themselves that one day they would buy coffee or whatever else just because and it's come to mean that they feel like they're doing okay in life. Lots of reasons besides laziness.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because they believe they have too much Disposable income on silly garbage. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.