Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 2 months ago

Is whiskey supposed to give you public diarrhea?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yes, many, many, years ago...a man and his friend were sitting on the porch at his farm. The friend asks "What are you going to do with all of that leftover corn?" The farmer said, "Well, I've always wanted to help my fellow man out by giving him a good dose of public diarrhea." So they figured out a way to boil the alcohol out of the corn and bottle it. They shipped the bottles to far away places...it was a huge success. People were so happy with having the ability to trigger a dose of public diarrhea with the mere pop of a cork, the farmer and his friend became a millionaires. Well, George Washington didn't like that, so he started to tax the farmers popular elixir. This led to what is know as the Whiskey Rebellion. During the 3 year long skirmish, the farmer punched old George right in the mouth and knocked out all of his teeth. George had to chop down a cherry tree and whittle a set of teeth out of it. Rumor has it he inlaid a  some type of masonic emblem in the front, just to bling up his grill a little? The farmer eventually gave up fighting and agreed to pay the tax. So now you know the whole story behind whiskey and public diarrhea. Hope this helps.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's really far from it's own true intended purpose zxq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 2 months ago

It is not. I'm guessing something else is wrong with you or you drank from a contaminated glass.

• 2 months ago

never happened to me 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 🦋
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Only if you drink a lot of it and don't eat

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Adults don't ask these types of questions, only children do. 

• CB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Normally the results are diarrhea of the mouth...........until someone shuts you up. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.