Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I'm turning 30 this year and I am still a virgin(male). How do I find love?

Please help me.

Firstly you need to learn some dating skills.

1)Start by going out and focusing on looking for women who are interested in you to start with.They'll look at you and they'll smile at you.Some might just stare at you.

2)Dont approach women who dont look at you.They are not interested in you at all.You will get rejected by those women every time.

3)When a woman looks at you and smiles at you,smile back at her then,

4)walk over to her.Then say hi.

5)Introduce yourself."Hi.My name is........"

6)The two of you now have to get to know each other.Take it in turns of asking each other questions to learn more about each other.Try not to mention you want to lose your virginity,women will run off if you say that to them.

Those steps are basic steps.Its no big deal.Just learn those steps and practice. One thing you need to realise is women want to know what you want in the future from them.If you dont know what you want they wont know what you want and they'll walk away from you.So,figure out what you want in a relationship.Its not all about you losing your virginity.Its about a genuine relationship. And,I suggest you buy a sex manual so you can learn about sex.Your lack of experience means you need to learn something.

Good luck.

You should date me since we're both 30.

Whatsyourprice.com your welcome😊

Wow I thought I am late but you're later than me

Are you con fusing love with sex ?  Sex minus love is just, sex.   

Find a woman you are attracted to and go for it you don't have to be in love you need to take risks to cause life is to short to wait.

Just go down to the nearest bar tonight and start fooling around with women.  You will soon lose your virginity and after having a few relationships you probably will find someone you want to stay with for the rest of your life.  Get used to women first then you will know what they want and how to woo them.

• Hung

......on a farm.

• Ricky

Go have sex with escorts bro. Just make sure they have reviews so there safe. Do this or your a virgin for the rest of your life. Yolo

Trusting a woman is hard thing to do if you cannot trust yourself first. Do you make good decisions? Do you trust yourself?