What was the hardest question you had to answer in a job interview?

So tell me about yourself...and I'm all there like:

Where do u see yoruself in five years.

i mean Fvck IDK!!!!   i cant predict the future.

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" For God's sake, I'm 16 and trying to get my first job, I see myself (maybe) just out of college? The **** do you want me to say, I want to be President or a big CEO when I'm 21??

i have been to lots of interviews and there is one question the interviewer said that i have never heard of the question was what type of cereal were you 

It's a bit hard and a stupid question:

"Can you tell me about yourself?"

Source(s): Be more specific, dumbazz, we'd be here all day with my life story.

what are your strengths 💪 and weaknesses 3 each?

What would other workers say about you?

What does confidentiality mean to you?

What does professionalism mean to you?

What are your current career goals?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

What makes you qualified for the job?

Those should help

• Murzy

If I were a tree, what kind would I be?

"If you were meeting a potential client in a public place at 1:00, at what time would you consider yourself late?"

I said 12:45, because I wanted to already be there even if the client arrived early. Later I learned they really liked this answer and that I was second in consideration for the job, even though I had no experience. I still didn't get it, though.

• Sandy

where do you want to be in 5 years? at every job, most people are just thinking about how to pay this month's rent, and groceries. It's a stupid question.