Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 2 months ago

If Kurt Cobain was still alive do you think he would’ve had an Instagram ? ?

?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I'm not sure.

Kurt would either go all the way with social media, and have Instagram, twitter, facebook, everything to promote his music...

OR, he might shun social media and want nothing to do with it. I can totally imagine that. Kurt is (was) not far off my own age, and many of our generation have a very cynical attitude towards social media, and d1cks like Zuckerberg farming people's information. I know that I do. He's Kurt Cobain, he doesn't need that $hit to promote his music.

I imagine that he would have an Instagram account, and fill it with random stuff that had nothing to do with him or his life.

• 4 weeks ago

Why do people come on this page often asking what would certain deceased artist would do if they were still living? How would anyone know the answer to that question, and why are you interested knowing that? Whatever you think they would do, let that be your answer.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If still in the music scene yes.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't think so. I think, if he was still alive,  he would be a total recluse. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Probably. And probably still doing tours now. He would be 53. So probably could of done last concerts also. Or reunited tours

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He probably would.  He would have used it to attract students to his gun safety courses. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes. Everybody has Instagram these days.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.