How to tell my brother I’m worried about his daughter?

My [16f] half brother [33m] and I have never been very close because of our obvious age gap and we have different moms. However, I am very close with his kids [10f and 7m]. They’ve had a really difficult childhood, their mom is kind of a mess (love her though) and their step mom isn’t the best. I know my brother tries to be a good dad but sometimes circumstances are difficult. These angel children have been yanked around, from CO to WA back to CO to NV and now they’re moving to OH. Recently, my niece has posted a couple videos on Tik Tok which worried me a lot. In them she says she struggles to get out of bed, finish a meal, that she has no one to talk to, and she can’t handle another move. As someone who has struggled with mental health problems since before her age, I see red flags out the wazoo and this breaks my heart. How do I reach out to my brother to let him know I’m worried? How do I reach out to her to let her know I’m here if and when she needs me?

probably the same way you told us

Just show your brother the videos.  If he gives aShit he will get her help.  If he doesn't, he won't.  Your brother sounds like someone who will date or marry anyone who looks his way and without very good life values.

You can't fix it... you can just point things out.  I don't know what else to say.  

Except, if you're close to your niece, then see if you can talk with her? Take her to lunch. Invite her over for a day.  Have a girl talk.