do you think  elder citizens who have lived through wars, pandemics and nat. disasters that this one will bring mankind to harmony on earth?

I mean reducing the population to the point that mankind can let the planet return to what it was thousands of years ago and hopefully keep the population in check to live in earthly paradise for ever=heaven on earth

I don't know about the whole earth, but here in the USA I don't think so..it will just get worse if the Democrate's kee doing what they do.

They are the ones who are causing all this mess in the first place.

They are the ones who will do anything to get rid of Trmp..VOTE FOR TRUMP!!

• RP

Already, I've noticed instances that seem to bring out the best in others. However, I don't know if this will continue once the immediate threat weakens. I would like that to happen, but am not counting on it.

• Jojo

There will NEVER be harmony on earth.

There  is ALWAYS someone or some group of humans who have radically different views on how the world should be run than what other humans think, and that causes big problems, leading ultimately to wars.

Its impossible for every human to have the same values about life and live in absolute harmony with everyone.

Wars have been raging since stone age man and will continue until mankind destroys this world by his own hands. JMO.