I have been on hold for 5 hours with you when will someone answe the phone   i am Pissed OFF and ready to drop fios and verizon?

Apple iPhone Battery Replacement https://saopower.com/

oh Verizon is the worst! I once asked for a paper bill and they said they would send and they had a bill collector call me when I wasn't even late. I ended up dropping them and recommend them highly if you want a carrier that will make you drop them. You know, for some people that may be some kind of fetish.

drop  them david................

Verizon hold time is stupid long nowadays. With the vast majority of Rison store is closed and the ones that are open refusing to even physically touch your phone. Mondays and Fridays are the worst. 

It’s not just Verizon but pretty much every call center is overwhelmed right now.

Who is the "you" in the question? 

Certainly not anyone who sees what you posted! 

Might be better if you called billing or tech support numbers, both of which should be listed on your bill.