Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Updated: added more info please what to do need help!!?

I don’t like girls I don’t have any attractive feelings for the same sex that’s only for men. It’s only when I watch the lesbian porn or feel horny in a certain way that comes and goes that makes me think hmm do I wanna have fun with a girl once. While I watch the porn my mind is like yes I want that badly in reality but then once I’m done I’m like not really or too sure of it.  But most of the time I imagine making love with my boyfriend I just have these moments that come strong. Maybe I did it to myself since When I would get horny and wanted the D but couldn’t get it and fingering myself wasn’t enough so I would watch lesbian porn to get off to rubbing my clit. 

What to do when you are in a serious relationship but like lesbian porn & sometimes feel you want to try hooking up with a girl but don’t want a threesome or to lose the love of your life 

You explain your confusion to the "love of your life," who, incidentally, may NOT be the love of your life.

Not posting and reposting this with varying circumstances might be helpful.

Nothing to do. It’s normal, enjoy