Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Do suicides go to Heaven? ?

I’ve been struggling with thoughts of suicide most my life. I haven’t had a good life like the others I know. I have bipolar depression and PTSD. I’ve had this mental illness since I was like 15 years old and now I’m 28. I’ll be turning 29 next year. I’m just afraid that I’m going to end up taking my life. I think I’m cursed. If I were to commit suicide, would I end up in Heaven or Hell? 

Whether a person go to heaven or hell. Do you really thing suicide is ever an option.

no,it isnt. Suicide will only cause chaos in the life of people who care for you.

no, suicides go to the morgue

Source(s): no evidence of an afterlife

Try reading the bible.  God makes it very clear on this and you better turn before you burn.

Best of luck

Oh sweetheart, i’m sorry you feel this way but my advice is do not live your already difficult life in fear of a god who does not exist; i’m sorry but it is all bullsh!t, heaven and hell does not exist.. why live your life in fear of something that there is absolutely no proof of, and something so unrealistic. PS the fact that religion (mythical) books (made by man to control man) tell their believers that committing suicide, being gay etc is a SIN and will land them in eternal punishment is simply disgusting, why would you even want to follow something like that. Religion is the worst thing on this planet i’m sorry it just is, if god was real he wouldn’t even allow his people to feel the way you do:/ again i’m so sorry for you, you’re not alone in this feeling and things will get better one day please hang on tight, you’ve got this.

• jean

if u have accepted jesus as your lord and saviour u won't go to hell

Things are going to get better even if they seem hopeless. For example, Mandela spent 27 years in prison. He stayed strong and was released and became president of his country and did a lot of good and had a great and happy life because he stayed alive. I know of someone who was severely depressed for many years and was able to recover and live a happy life. There was a time I felt hopeless and miserable but now I am very happy I decided to stay alive.

God forgives... YOUD be in heaven,,  I hope you can talk yourself out of it,,  with this covid crap now. Makes it hard,   Text 741741. That’s a depression hot line,  believe me there great you don’t know them. Only a free text line , they keep u on for 45 min. That’s basically there limit of time,,     

You would end up dead.  No one knows what happens after that.

It's just that simple.  Most people who are 28 now will turn 29 next year, by the way.

If you were to commit suicide, you would end up dead. Screw the heaven and hell.Don't even think about it. You're so young and you have a great future ahead of you. Write down the things that are making you suicidal/depressed. Then write down ways/ solutions to change them. I hope this helps.

I think Jusus son of God, or God will judge you.

I can tell you what I think, but I could be wrong. I think you would go to Hell if you killed yourself.