Since republicans want to do away with services and things that help people, should we pass a law that says only democrats can get help?

That is what their agenda is. If they don't want the help, maybe we should not give it to them. That seems to be what they want. They can be on their own, while the rest of us can find help if needed.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Justin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We call that 'Church.'

It has been consistently helping people through mutual self-interest and collective service for many centuries, including teaching people of all races, cultures and gender to honor each other as equals and express it through the language of peace, which we call 'legitimate business.' 

That includes both for-profit organizations, (providing jobs and benefits to people), and nonprofit organizations dedicated to mutual aid services, encouraging faith, family, higher education, charity, local community peace, (known as 'domestic tranquility'), through the discouragement of violent lifestyles, drug and alcohol use, deviant fornication and addictions, while reinforcing this with music, art and social projects.

We do NOT encourage government to attempt to step into this role for us while forcing people at gunpoint and under threat of deviant prison rape, (the 'teeth' behind oppressive non-voluntary taxation), to surrender their own earnings to corrupt systems that construct lawless sprawling government ghettos which pimp, poison and persecute women and children night and day, then define 'social justice' as burning cops alive, burning down legitimate businesses representing the 'competition' to narco-barons, human trafficking people from foreign ghettos to replace the dead in their own ghettos, or encouraging these already oppressed communities to gather in mass rallies and riot during a lethal virus outbreak.

In its entire history, 'Church' has never done ANY of that.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:28).

We also have a standing divine order to 'social distance' ourselves from those who do:

1"But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. 2For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, 4treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these." (2 Timothy 3:1-5). 

• 2 months ago

You cannot pass a law.  Looks like you don't understand our system of government.  And yours is a dumb idea...like all liberals:  dumb, dumber and dumbest.

• 2 months ago

Those welfare plantations in Chicago and other areas don't look like they helped anyone at all

• 2 months ago

Call the police if you have a problem, Timmy. Oh yah. Sorry. I forgot. YOU DEFUNDED THEM.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes they do. And for that. They themselves are suffering it so right this minute. Believe me. There is no  happy time over there, under any circumstances. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You're an embarrassment.  

• 2 months ago

boy, are you in for a surprise when you find out where "the rest of us" gets most of the money to pay for those services....

• 2 months ago

There is already a system in place to accomplish exactly that without having to tax people to fund programs they find objectionable .

It's called " Charity " . Rather than tax me to fund your dope and abortions , why not convince your fellow Leftists to donate to a charity to pay for your bad habits ?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yawn.  I notice how you are unable to talk about specific services and really debate the issues, but jsut do your general BS of making idiot claim with even more idiotic "solutions".

Republicans are talking about a package of more than 1 TRILLION, which is all money that we are stealing from our children.  You want it to be more. 

I know you like the STEAL FROM CHILDREN, just like you like to rape them, but I don't like doing that. 

I really don't like doing that, when we should be ENDING LOCKDOWNS. 

Even the WHO advised against lockdowns. What happened to listening ot the experts??? Experts are saying open the schools. Experts are saying don't lock down. 

You idiots are saying "Steal from our children".

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.