Do 90% of the people in this world lie about knowing how to fight?

Everyone I've come across in my entire life says they know how to box or any kind of fighting skills. Is this a lie or are people good at fighting like they say?

The 90% of people who "lie" about knowing how to fight, will lose to the 10% who actually know how to fight. Every large toad in Asia that encounters a red centipede "thinks" that it can overpower the insect with its greater size and strength, but the centipede always defeats the toad. 

Yes mma fighters think they csn fight ssme as any martial art but try doing a kamura or arm bar ect on a guy whos biting u scratching u nipping u ect punching ur balls squeezing ur balls ect 

lots of people lie and are overconfident.  they just want to sound like they can fight better than they really can.

• Bon

If you don't know who is lying, then you don't know what percentage is lying. What you have to ask yourself is why would anyone who is good at fighting feel they need to tell anyone. If you are good at something and I mean truly good and know it, you would not care what other people thinks much less know about it.

• Steel

I don't know how you can quantify that, but there are plenty of arm-chair quarterbacks who think that because they've seen a few UFC fights or a few movies with intricate fight scenes that they know what they're talking about despite having never been in a fight. I'm not sure if they'd be lying in that case or are just delusional.

Lmbo. It's a confidence thing. Why would people be humble and tell you they cannot fight? I know how to fight; Kung fu and jiu jitsu.

hmmm maybe try fighting 90 percent of the people in this world