my boyfriend of three months want me to have a baby?

bad or good

That is way too soon!!!

no way...baby is not a product it is a lifelong responsibilities.

you don't want this responsibility till you know that the man is also willing to shoulder it and be with you

• car253

BAD.  DUMP HIM !!

If you've only been together 3 months, I'd say dump him right now!

If you love him go for it but it would be wise to try talking and stretch it out 4 or 5 months... Easy to do if he's impatient but it's best to use that time to save money and gather clothes and diapers and start a bank account for your newborn. If you can do all this in a few months and care for each other then you're ready. Waiting to long because you want to be the right age is bs for anyone who enjoys the abstract nature of life you're either in love or not and if you are waiting can cause serious issues. 

• ron h

3 months?  He may or may not be the right man but 3 months is short AND YOU"RE NOT MARRIED.  Children need TWO parents in their lives. 

I would wait 3 months you barely know each other.

Y'all act too grown trying to have a baby.

Did you guys know each other before ? Three months seems such a short time to have a baby. I would wait. Good luck though. 

Tell him to take a hike.... BAD