Misty asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 month ago

do you ever win at the casino? i go but i lose?

I always win at casinos ! ^_^

I'm two steps ahead of most morons anyway.

Besides,  the women who approach you are put there to do just that - distract you and make you lose those big winnings so that you dont walk out of their casinos with 'their money'.

but feck em,  you need to be way smarter than those fecking yanks.

Yes once i won the jackpot but the triads killed so i wasnt lucky

• Dan B

The casino just redistributes money that other players have lost after the casino takes their cut.  You NEVER walk away with any of the casino's money - it's always money that came from a loser.  In AZ, the indian casinos aren't requried to disclose their slot machine payout percentages.  So, they could keep as much as they want and not have to tell anyone.  My guess is they keep >90% because it's rare that we hear of anyone winning big.  Their buffets aren't even worth visiting.

When i win the casino cheats

I spent ten minutes losing $5 at a casino in New Mexico. I did it to kill a little time before the buffet opened. That's what my wife and I went there for. Her sister went there to gamble.  She came out ahead that day but the house always wins. What she won that day she lost at the local joints, and then some.

• kswck2

YOu are supposed to. Any time I go to Vegas, when I check out, I tell the casino that I have made my contribution to their coffers and their local economy. 

You lose because casinos are designed for people to lose money in. Most slot machines have less than a 2% chance of winning--games like roulette are even worse. The only game you can use any skill at is poker, and you have to be able to play like a pro. 

You should read about how hard it is to actually win at any casino. The statistics will shock you. 

Not only are the machines and games already pre-determined as to how much they pay out, the entire casino is designed to distract, make you ignore common sense and pull you into games you have nearly ZERO chance of winning. That's not to say they aren't fun to play. It's just that you have to be realistic about your ACTUAL chances for winning and set a limit as to how much money you are willing to throw at them. 

The bottom of a roulette table has three boxes, if the ball lands in any of the numbers it's a 2-1 so you bet 200 and it wins you get 600 back 

• MIKE

ofcourse. Everyone will win something at one point or another. That is what causes the addiction, winning. So "not winning yet" is actually a good thing, because once you've won... you'd start to think that you could do it again but nope ofcourse it doesnt happen again! Then you try and you try and you try but nope! Then someone tells you at least you had fun and you just wanna slap'em

I've played slots many times at the Turning Stone, winning and losing small amounts until this...

I put $20 on a my card (needed to play the slots here, they don't take chips or cash)and won $700 on the third spin. Pulled the card, grabbed the cash and left.

The next visit I  played about 50 spins and I didn't win anything...not one spin...I won't play slots because I think they control the wins which isn't gambling...I stick to cards....

Yes, I have won at a casino.  Thanks for your interest.