Does your religion or beliefs make you think about the poor of humanity or just your country?

And what are the ways and means to help them?

To help the poor out of their financial problems or become poverty of humanity is actually being one of the most essential duties of all the Governments of the world , especially those countries who claim to belief in my religion . But for the individual this only  religion of GOD stipulated those who are  rich must pay their yearly poor tax or Zakat and Zadakah to the poor ,needy, disabled , and down trodden people , both those who ask or do not ask for it , for helping them to have sufficient provisions for their daily lives. At the same time the Government must support those rich people to keep their status and not to make them poor, since these rich people have also their duties to help the poor, and then indirectly help  the Governments to run the countries, efficiently with peaceful and justice ruled.

• P.L.

I don't know details of what people of other religions do for charities but I know that I and many fellow Christians are generous with our money when there is a genuine need. After all, we can't take it to Heaven can we and we won't need it there anyway as God will provide ALL our needs. 

• Jake

Other countries, too.

What faith has neen as generous for millenia, as "Christianity

I think of the poor in all countries, yet charity begins at home.

The poor of humanity, of course.

I DO THINK ABOUT THAT STUFF....I'M NOT GETTING INTO WHAT I AM DOING ABOUT IT CUZ THAT IS PERSONAL..U CAN GIVE TO ANY CHARITIES U WISH TO HELP.

My humanity does that for me...and just about everyone else. 

• Oleg

In Christian faith Son of God Jesus Christ commanded us to love our neighbor like myself

, and also sent the apostles to preach the Gospel to all the nations, and acting by His example of feeding hungry, visiting and healing sick or in jail, giving necessary things to poor, teaching God's truth in love.

My religion makes me think about a lot of things.

I think about the poor and suffering. I think about the oppression of certain religious groups by other, larger religions. I think about the environmental disaster we're creating as we speak, that we'll have to deal with very soon.