John asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

What is wrong with Donald Trump?

He says Coronavirus is going away, disappearing and yet the funeral homes are burying the dead victims of Coronavirus and the hospitals are full. And like the President said, if you die of Coronavirus. “ it is what it is.”

In other words it’s no sweat off of his back. You loyal Trump supports, 

Trump does not care about you, you can die and, it is what it is.”

Attachment image

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

YOU ARE A MORON PICKING AT WORDS... GOING MEANS GOING.. HE DID NOT SAY GONE... and HE DID NOT SAY HOW SLOW IT WAS LEAVING or WHEN it would be gone... 

'

NEITHER HAS THE DEMPCRITS... They actually want it to stay longer.. the longer they keep you out of work and locked down the more they can and will blame it all on Trump..

• 2 months ago

What is right with him... more like...

• 2 months ago

Whenever someone seeks the "why" behind lifts-wearing morbidly obese mobbed up Donald Trump, my training in psychology and theater from my college days tends to focus on the born-rich spoiled-rotten second-born (wanting to be first-born) toddler Trump, son of an emotionally bankrupt mobbed up KKK-member slumlord father and an emotionally distant trophy-wife mother---an indulged child raised without structure or discipline who never developed a social conscience.  Money was thrown at every problem or mess made and young-boy Donald Trump never had to clean up any of  his own messes, so no chance to develop a social conscience.

Trump is a lifts-wearing vanity-driven malignantly narcissistic misogynistic xenophobic homophobic self-hating sociopath incapable of rational thought. Projecting perceived weaknesses off onto innocent (often envied) others is Trump's stock in trade. Trump CHOSE to ignore early warnings in December 2019 of a possible pandemic from COVID-19 that came  from our nation's top-notch intelligence community, refusing to (or unable to) read the Presidential Daily Briefings himself and flaking out if the PDBs were read to him. Now that the pandemic is in full force here in the U.S., he is doubling down on projecting any blame away from himself, which requires that he deny the severity.  Niece Mary Trump's 2020 book about her damaged-goods Uncle Donald provides an answer to your question in vivid detail, John.  

• 2 months ago

Donald Trump cares about one person and one person only, and  that person is Donald J. Trump- 

Everyone else can get bent.  He doesn't  CARE. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

say what you will but, i am still voting for President Trump. and when he gets his second term, we will see who says" it is what it is"

• 2 months ago

He should use the chance to lead Americans to become superhuman by mastering the doctrine of God and Holy Spirit

https://gracegems.org/Pink/attributes_of_god.htm

https://gracegems.org/Pink/holy_spirit.htm

• 2 months ago

Well, that's the politics of a psychopathic-narcissist. All me and no them.

He seriously Believes that only democrats get infected by C-19.

• Rod
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Like to know how many Americans this year have died of the common flu/cold, cancer, other diseases, and crime.

Does the mainstream media ever give us figures on those death rates or is it only coronavirus they are interested in because its keeps people in fear and constant worry?

President Trump is not responsible for this coroanvirus, it came from China. The Democratic led states have been disgraceful in their handling of this virus and because they haven't contained it, they have blamed president Trump and a complicit media are happy to agree with the Dems.

How many times has this so-called health expert Anthony Fauci changed his story on face masks being good, bad, and good again for the American people since this virus started?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nothing ,He is the President  and you are a sore loser

• Hal
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Abortions seem to be rising since 2017 also.   Even though the federal statistics stop at 2016, you can look state by state at 2018, and you see often rising rates.

I think it's from the *influence* of the president's character on impressionable young people age 17-23, who think: he did that stuff, why shouldn't I get me some (use people sexually).

When the president visibly uplifts things of the flesh, like greed, power, lusts, then it has an influence effect on the young.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.