Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

Is possible covid19 pandemic will over in 2020?

I hope so🙏🏻

• 5 days ago

Possible?? I guess.

However, I'd consider it highly unlikely. We'd have to isolate everyone who has it - continue testing Everyone and if All the people who weren't isolated tested negative for an adequate amount of time~ only then would it feel safe enough to assume they won't be in danger of getting Covid out of nowhere [imo]...

But if we - all across the globe - weren't able to do this sort of thing in the first half of the year, I don't think we can get everyone on the same page in terms of executing such a plan. Plenty of people are tired of masks, but anti-maskers are aggressive in pushing back against such plans continuing... so like I was saying, I wouldn't hold my breathe on this being over by the year's end.

• I think it's more possible in certain areas than others. However, anything is possible.

yes, very probably, it already have trend of slowing down

What boggles my mind is how the H1N1 virus didn't reach this level of insanity.  Or how swine flu didn't reach this level of insanity, or how the flu virus doesn't reach this level of insanity.

Do you see where I am going with this??  Why is it that this coronavirus is such a panic, but H1N1, swine flu, seasonal flu, "ehh it's whatever, no big deal."  Then comes coronavirus and it's, "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!  I N S A N I T Y!!!  PANIC HOLY MOLY!!  OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! F E A R, P A N I C, I N S A N I T Y!!!!!!

It's ridiculous.  The whole thing has been politicized.  If Trump wasn't in office it would be "ehh, it's whatever, no big deal"  BUT, because Trump actually got elected by the American people, there's a force trying to remove him from office.  It started on day one, and 4 years later, hasn't even stopped.

Personally, I believe it depends on who wins the November election.  If dems win, the MSM will go, oh that virus was no big deal, if Trump wins, you better believe that virus will be here for another 4 years.  And that's really what everything has been about.

All the hate, all the crying, all the temper tantrums, it's all a coordinated effort to remove a duly elected president from office.  And they're the ones who screamed, "Trump won't accept the results of the election" yet, they're the ones for 4 whole years, have been throwing a temper tantrum.

yes by xmas fo sho

Not a chance.    

If the Oxford vaccine works it could be over by september. But do you really want to inject yourself with something that's been rushed through testing? 

That depends on who wins the election.

Even I am hoping that it ends with 2020, but going by the stats, this is not possible. Atleast not until a vaccine and a cure is formulated and administered to every human on the planet. All we can do is take precautions and stay safe.

• y

Nope, even after we get a vaccination, if we can that is. It will take time to vaccinate enough people to reach herd immunity levels. Then we will still have those coming in from other parts of the world to worry about.  Plus, we have already seen it mutate a number of times. Where it still rages it could easily change into a strain that our vaccination does not work on, then the whole thing will kick in all over again. We have seen in increase in viruses of this type over the past few decades. With the population continuing to soar as well as travel. Issue like this virus will also increase, creating an increase in these types of situations. It's natures way of trying to restore balance.