Do you wish it was the 1970's all over again?

Update:

70's is alot better then today! aka the coronavirus world smh

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

OMG Yes those were the good old days when you could leave your doors open, good music, kids knew how to play with one another, clothing styles were so bomb OMG I LOVE THE 70’s 

• 2 months ago

mmmm..some things.

like free love, no AIDS. Cheap, hi octane gas. Powerful cars from the dealer.

But there were bad things too, like less affirmative action, unfair wages, less labor laws. Employers paid $1.65/hr minimum wage in early seventies.

• GiGi
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No, the 70s was a whole decade very similar to shut down due to a pandemic. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The 1970s were awful. Serial killers everywhere and rampant drug use. No thanks. The 1970s music was great though. I'll take the 1980s and 90s

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I wasn't born then but I would definitely go to that decade and live it for the rest of my life.

• T'rone
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I do but I loved the 80's and 90's more.  Everything sucks from 99 -present.

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The 90s would be great.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not everybody does.

• 2 months ago

No, I wish it was the 1980s all over again. One of the best decades ever. The good times seem to have started in the 1960s to me, when people in the USA got over this prudish, pretentious nonsense, and people started fcking, having orgies, widespread nudism, etc.

• 2 months ago

Do I get to be the age I was then? If yes, and I can know what I know now, I'm in. Hownever, my bod couldn't exist in that state of medical practice.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.