Car Wash asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Is it still ok to wash my penis regularly removing smegma still keeping my foreskin on without requiring circumcision?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Pull back your foreskin in the shower and wash it with water, nothing else is required. It really is that easy actually, these pro-circumcision dudes on this site take it to the extreme cause they got mutilated.

If your foreskin cannot go back yet just pull what you can back and leave it at that, nothing harmful is going to happen. Smegma is not dangerous, everyone produces it. It's only dangerous if a huge amount builds up, but it won't if you're showering.

If you're 16+ and it won't pull back, look into foreskin restoration methods.

Attachment image
    Source(s): Facts about smegma most don't know about.
  • Nick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

of course, why the hell would you mutilate your body ? its very easy and fast to clean. and that is not a poison, is a natural generated stuff that is also a strong germicide

• ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No one is going to force you to get circ'd.  BUT if you're hoping to get anyone to get "friendly" with your dik, you're gonna have to keep it clean.   You need to figure out how you're going to do that.  Even if you don't want "friendly attention" for your dik, if you DON'T keep it clean, it'll get sore.  This ain't rocket science, my troll. 

• Fred
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Males with foreskins must clean under the foreskin every day or risk penile cancer or painful under foreskin infections.  In many countries back 70 years ago there was a lot of penile cancer as few homes had proper bathrooms and washing was only on Saturday night in a tub with all the family sharing the same water.

When circumcision became the norm in some countries penile cancer rates dropped to basically nil.  In the last 30 years many parents believe that it is no longer necessary to circumcise boys as every house had a shower or bath and people washed themselves a lot more than back years ago.  But doctors have noticed an alarming rise in Penile cancer again as many boys are not told of the importance of good under foreskin cleanliness and are not washing under their foreskin. 

Wash or shower every day retracting the foreskin and washing with soap and water and washing all soap off.  Then you must dry the area and then slide the foreskin back into its normal position.  Not drying the area could lead to fungal infections so make sure you don't forget to dry there.

Good under foreskin cleaning should eliminate the risk of penile cancer and infections.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, it is ok to pull your foreskin& clean the smegma. You don't need circumcision. If you are afraid to do it, then just go to any clinic & ask the nurse or doctor to clean it for you.

• Jesus
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

If you have foreskin you have to wash your penis, and to make it followed to eliminate the dirt that accumulates. The circumcision is an excellent option to maintain the clean glans, I am circumcised and I never accumulate anything there.           

• 2 months ago

its you choice.................

• Tj
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You must clean it daily. just pull it back and clean it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

try some Body Shop treatments

• 2 months ago

Yes you can no problem

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.