My aunt had the fat Buddha in her house and also this guy, who is this guy? ?

My aunt had the fat Buddha in her house, but she also had this in her house also.

Who is this guy? 

Red Fox beat me to the correct answer, at least in part. The reason so many places have statues of Budai is that he is now considered a god of good fortune. He is said to bring wealth and plenty of food, which is why many Chinese restaurants have statues of him.

The man in your photo is Siddhartha Gautama, founder of Buddhism.

A WORTHLESS GUY WHO NOW has a cult about him...it wont save anyone...CHOOSE JESUS AND PRAY TO HIM THE TRINITY GOD WHO IS REAL!!

One night in bangkok

Buddha. 

The "fat guy" is not the Buddha. It's a Zen monk called Budai who lived in China around the 10th century, that is, about 1.600 years after historical Buddha.

Why don’t you ask your aunt? 

Fat Buddha isn't actually the same Buddha as the one you posted. Fat Buddha is really Budai which is a completely different figure. Budai was a historical Chinese monk whereas "The Buddha" in your photo is Siddhartha Gautama, the founder of Buddhism.